The experts in Awards & Recognition and all your Promotional Product needs
On September 15, 1928 Jacob Ritter founded our company specializing in the production of boxes; manufacturing and selling wooden boxes to the Opel automotive factory and the mineral water industry.
The Great Depression of 1929 forced the company in 1932 to restructure and Jacob started processing thermoplastic boxes and cases for razors, powder and jewelry.
After the war, woodworking was re-established to produce cabinets, chests and housings for televisions. During this time, special attention was also devoted to the processing of modern day plastics, manufacturing products such as buttons and cigarette holders.
In 1948 pens and ink refills were manufactured and shown at the first major trade fairs, Frankfurt Spring Fair and the Hannover Fair in 1949. Up until 1950, only pen housings had been produced but by 1956 the first ballpoint pen with plastic mechanics came onto the market. The 60’s were dominated by the company’s expansion as buildings were constructed for mold injecting and tool making.
1972 marks the “Birth Year” of our legendary 280 pen, leading the way and setting new standards in the writing instrument industry.